IT’S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!
- If you haven’t voted, please, do so today at EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS:
- Charlotte County: 7am – 7pm, today through Sunday, November 1st at:
- Mac V. Horton West County Annex, 6868 San Casa Drive, Englewood
- If you haven’t mailed your vote-by-mail ballot, it’s too late! Instead, please drop your ballot off at one of the Early Voting locations.
- Charlotte County: Charlotte County desperately needs POLL GREETERS for Early Voting and for Election Day. If you can spare even a few hours, please contact Joanie Hillis at (941) 270-3441 or email@example.com.
As Joe has said, “We are in a Battle for the Soul of our Nation.”
We need YOU to be a Poll Greeter for early voting:
You will be holding signs for our Democratic Candidates and distributing voting information. You must remain 150 ft. from the entrance of the building. We need your help to be visible and to help anyone with their ballot choices. You may wear Biden, or Democratic t-shirts, hats, etc. You may want to bring a chair and any snacks or refreshments that you will need.
We need YOU to sign up…click on the link below the site location you want!
Early Voting begins 10/19 through 11/1. You can pick as many days and times as you like!
There are three locations:
West Annex, 6868 San Casa Dr. Englewood, FL 34224
Punta Gorda Historic Court House, 226 Taylor Street, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Mid-County Library, 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
We want to thank each and every one of YOU for all you are doing for the future of our country!